Skip bags Arnold hire - Perfect for DIY home and garden projects
£70 + VAT
• When you call us for skip bags Arnold, we will deliver, collect and dispose of your skip bags Arnold for just £70 + VAT. We cover Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
• A cheap, convenient alternative to skip hire!
• Our skip bags Arnold will fit perfectly in your garden – no need for the permit charges involved with having a skip on the road!
• Our cranes can reach over walls and fences when collecting the bags (but must be within 4m of the road).
Do you own skip bags Arnold?
We will be happy to collect that too for just £50 + VAT!
• To ensure we can collect it safely, your bag must be in reasonable condition and suitable for crane lifting (but must be within 4m of the road).
• There is, unfortunately, some waste we cannot collect for health and safety reasons – If you are concerned about this please ask a member of our team about it when ordering your skip bags Arnold, we will be happy to help you out.
GET A QUOTE
Tell us about your project using the form below and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible:
- Bulky waste – Any bulky waste can be placed into skip bags Arnold, just keep in mind that you can’t overfill the bag and nothing should be protruding at the top.
- Garden waste – You can fill a skip with garden waste, including soil, green material, wood, stones and more.
- Construction waste – Construction waste can be safely disposed of in one of our skip bags Arnold.
- Electrical waste – Electrical waste needs to be disposed of using a WEEE disposal service, as it needs to be responsibly disposed of.
- Food Waste – Food also cannot go into our skip bags Arnold, as there are better and more environmentally conscious ways to dispose of these.
- Plasterboard and gypsum – Plasterboard and Gypsum should be disposed of separately from other waste streams.
- Hazardous waste – Hazardous waste such as chemicals, solvents or liquids should be disposed of with care and should not be disposed of in our skip bags Arnold.